The Coca‑Cola System in Ukraine invests not only into production, distribution, marketing and energy efficiency — not only into the business processes. It also invests into social projects and makes its own contribution into the development of the country and its society.
The Coca‑Cola System promotes Ukraine’s economic success and community engagement, supports those factors and trends that serve the common good. What exactly is this contribution today? How can it be measured? The Coca‑Cola System together with GfK Ukraine conducted an extensive study evaluating the results of The Coca‑Cola System’s activity in 2018, which provided answers to these questions.
Each hryvnia of the Coca‑Cola System contribution to gross domestic product in 2018 created
- 9,5 additional hryvnias to Ukrainian GDP
- 6.2 billion hryvnias which corresponds to 0.18% of GDP
This volume of product has made possible by the Coca‑Cola System investments: in general, the direct investments of the Coca‑Cola in Ukraine reached
- $490,000,000 which is 1% of all direct investments in Ukraine at the end 2018
- 12% of the cost of Ukrainian exports of the soft beverages, waters and juices
- +19 1 work place at the Coca‑Cola System supports 19 work places in the economy of Ukraine
- +7% increase of production volume
- 90 000 customers
- 1200 graduates from 15 boarding schools within the #Youthempowered Program