The Coca‑Cola System in Ukraine invests not only into production, distribution, marketing and energy efficiency — not only into the business processes. It also invests into social projects and makes its own contribution into the development of the country and its society.
The Coca‑Cola System promotes Ukraine’s economic success and community engagement, supports those factors and trends that serve the common good. What exactly is this contribution today? How can it be measured? The Coca‑Cola System together with GfK Ukraine conducted an extensive study evaluating the results of The Coca‑Cola System’s activity in 2015, which provided answers to these questions.
Each hryvnia of the Coca‑Cola System contribution to gross domestic product in 2015 created
- 12 additional hryvnias to Ukrainian GDP from other companies
- 4.9 billion hryvnias which corresponds to 0.25% of GDP
This volume of product has made possible by the Coca‑Cola System investments: in general, the direct investments of the Coca‑Cola in Ukraine reached
- $490,000,000 which is 1% of all direct investments in Ukraine at the end 2015
- $15,000,000 of them were invested during 2015 despite the difficult economic and security situation
- +17 1 work place at the Coca‑Cola System supports 17 work places in the economy of Ukraine
- +13 the Coca‑Cola System increased production volumes by the 13% in 2015. Notwithstanding 11% reduction in the food industry
- 140,000,000 hryvnias of taxes in 2015 to Ukraine
- 1.7 mln people joined the social development projects with the support of Coca‑Cola