We're looking for talented graduates to lead our business in the future.
ABOUT THE COCA-COLA HBC RISE PROGRAMME
- Our management trainee programme – a job, not an internship
- Designed for talented graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca‑Cola HBC's next generation of leaders
- Blends your unique skills with the a fast-paced environment, top leader mentoring, an international community, and exposure to top-level responsibility early in your career. All to rise you to your full potential
- Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects, access to mentoring and coaching by leaders, a chance to grow in your job
- Gives unique value of being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca‑Cola HBC: to share and learn from
- A 2 year programme, after which you'll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you're selected for
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU’RE READY TO RISE
Experience isn't a requirement, but passion and potential are! You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You’re a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You're curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
- You have recently graduated from University with up to 2 years of experience or are in your final year of studies about to graduate
- You speak English and are an advanced PC user
- You're volunteering or taking an active role in student organisations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
YOUR KEY ROLES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Actively participate in the RISE programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
- Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on the project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
- Take full responsibility for planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback
- Actively propose a process and business improvements
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
JUST BRING ALL YOUR SPECIAL INGREDIENTS AND RISE!